sábado, 27 de junio de 2009

What your ideal job would be?

I thinking in my ideal job, I would to work in a physiological center, specifically on the forensic line of the psychology, where my job would be see to victims of some kind of crime that need therapeutic help or some legal advise. My job would be help to the person to recover of the traumatic experience. But also, I would have a job in the prison, because many people that live in the prison are subject to inhuman conditions that detrimental the possibilities of rehabilitation.

What qualities and skills you would need to do this job?
I think that the qualities and skills that I would need are perseverance in the study, because you need always are informed about The evidences about crime, therapy in the victims and criminals, and live in prison too. Then the first qualities is to be studious.
Also I would need be understanding and have the skills of keep a empathic therapeutic relationship with the victims and with the criminals.

Why you would be good at this job?
would be good at this job for me, because I am very interested in forensic psychology, is a job relatively new in Chile, and our country has very problems related with the crime, reparation of the victims and rehabilitation of the criminals.

How difficult it would be to find this kind of job?
Would be very difficult find this job, because the prison doesn’t have money for hire psychologists and the victimologists centers have the professionals sufficient.
Also I would need study a post degree for I have this job.

5 comentarios:

  1. I guess it must be complex to work with victims of abuse or any type of crime.
    Bye
    Francisca

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Kari!

    How interesting your ideal job. I too would like the legal or forensic, but over which side of the criminology of victimology.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello!!!!
    This is very interesting your ideal job. I hope it is not so hard to find the job you want, and I know it'll be a great professional :D
    bye!!!
    enjoy this weekend!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Suggestions
    I am thinking in my ideal job..."
    "I would like to work.."
    "help the person to recover.."
    "you need always to be informed.."
    "of keeping.."
    "it would be very difficult to find.."
    "for hiring.."
    LICI

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi Kari!

    I like this kind of job too!!

    I think that it's a very interesting area of psychology!!

    ResponderEliminar