martes, 11 de agosto de 2009

During the first semester of 2009 I learned many important things such us the differents lines of psichology, they are occupational psichology, community psichology, clinical psichology, educational psichology and the most intersting for me forensic psichology. I know the fundaments of their. I think that the last semester was very hard and important because later you must choose one line of psichlogy and for this reason you must study every line for in the future you can take a good decision.
I didn’t have many free time the last semester, but when I had a little bit, I got out with my friends. I like to meet with my friends for dinner or go to somebar too. Also in my free time I like to watch movies with my boyfriend or series, because we are fanatics of series, we have watched Lost, In Treatment, Harperst Iland and Prison Break.
I usually am studying, but when my brothers go to my house with their family, I try of finish of study and I play with my nephews and talk with my brothers too. I like to have a time for my family.
Finally, the challenges I had to face were organize myself with the time for study and with others responsabilities such us to work (I was doing class to students of school) and I must help to my mom with the housework.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario