jueves, 4 de junio de 2009

My favourite subject is Forensic Psychology, Carolina Villagra is the teacher.

I like this subject because is a line different of psychological job, It is a good choice into of psychology, because the Clinical psychology is very saturated. Also I always have been interested about things related with the laws and human rights and I find that Forense Psychology is a mix between psychology and Law. I think that is very interesting job with victims or criminals, because for me all the people are victims of some system or social condition.

This semester I have learned a lot about jobs that do a psychologist, for example a psychologist can to work in different areas such as: Organizational, Community, Educational, Forensic and the most known is clinical area.

Particularly, in Forensic Psychology I have learned how a psychologist can help to judicial system in the attention of the victims and in the rehabilitation of criminals.

1 comentario:

  1. SUGGESTIONS
    My favourite subject is Forensic Psychology, Carolina Villagra is the teacher.


    I like this subject because IT is a line different TO THE psychological job, It is a good choice into XXX psychology, because the Clinical psychology is very saturated. Also I HAVE ALWAYS been interested about things related TO the laws and human rights and I find that Forense Psychology is a mix between psychology and Law. I think that IT is A very interesting job with victims or criminals, because for me all the people are victims of some system or social condition.

    This semester I have learned a lot about jobs that psychologistS DO, for example a psychologist can XXX work in different areas such as: Organizational, Community, Educational, Forensic and the most known is clinical area.

    Particularly, in Forensic Psychology I have learned how a psychologist can help XXXTHE judicial system in the attention of the victims and in the rehabilitation of criminals.
    GRADE:6.0

    ResponderEliminar