jueves, 21 de mayo de 2009


In five years from now I would like to be a good psychologist, I hope to work in some line of forense psychology, even if I could to live outside of Santiago I could accept any job relationed with psychology.

Personally, I would like to married, whit a child, and to hope to have my own house. I think that in five years more I will live in Santiago and I will to be working here.

My ideal future could be:

To go to live to Easter Island, because it is far from of city, is so beautiful, people have a style of live more relaxed than in Santiago and there isn’t pollution. Also the weather is very nice, and I can to go to the beach all the time... and I will can to dance sau sau always. I would like to live with my boyfriend and to make a family. Of course, I will work like psychologist, although Ester island is very relaxed always someone will need psychological help.

1 comentario:

  1. Some suggestions

    "If I could live ..."
    "job related..."
    "to get married.."
    "I hope to have.."
    "Will be working.."
    "from the city.."
    "style of life..."
    "I canl`t go to the beach.."
    "I will be able to dance.."
    "is very relaxing.."

    LICI

    ResponderEliminar