jueves, 30 de abril de 2009


I took the photo the last year in my coutyard, in this picture is my little pet, it name is Cartoncito. This picture for my is very important because I always wanted to have a pet, but my mother never wanted one. In fact was very difficult the stay of Cartoncito in my house, my mom accepted to my dog because my boyfriend gift it to me in my birthday. But with the time the things changed.
I like this picture because my pet was a beatiful puppy and loving. Actually the picture represents all these characteristics. Also I like this picture because Cartoncito doesn't live in my house anymore, as well said the thing changed:
When my puppy grow up, he was having a bad behavior, he ate almost all the flowers the my coutyard and my mom was very angry, because she loved them, and she prefered to keep the courtyard instead of my dog. I had to give to my favorite pet to my brother and this was so sad for me.

1 comentario:

  1. Dear Student
    Some suggestions in Capital Letters


    I took the photo the last year in my BACKyard, my little pet IS IN THIS PICTURE, itS name is Cartoncito. This picture for mE is very important because I always wanted to have a pet, but my mother never wanted one. In fact IT was very difficult the stay of Cartoncito in my house, my mom accepted XX my dog because my boyfriend GAVE it to me FOR my birthday. But with the time the things changed.
    I like this picture because my pet was a beatiful puppy and loving. Actually the picture represents all these characteristics. Also I like this picture because Cartoncito doesn't live in my house anymore, as well AS I said the thing changed:
    When my puppy grEw up, he was having a bad behavioUr, he ate almost all the flowers OF my BACKYARD and my mom was very angry, because she loved them, and she prefered to keep the BACKyard instead of my dog. I had to give my favorite pet to my brother and this was so sad for me

    GRADE:6.0

    ResponderEliminar