jueves, 23 de abril de 2009

website about psychology

I found two websites than have been so useful for my homework and when i have needed to investigate about some psychology topic. The websites are:

http://www.scielo.cl
http://www.psicomundo.com

In these websites you can find important information and it is in spanish language.
I found these sites in the web, because when i have looked for some psychology topic in www.google.com this search engine have found these websites. But before a teacher recommended me the website www.scielo.com , but she didn't recommend for looking for paper about pshycology, but with the time i have discovered that is possible to find phychology paper too.
I visit these websites all the times that i need to find information about psychology, but this information must to be latinoamerican papers about some psychology topic.
In these websites there is information of professionals that made investigations in a latinoamerican country or Spain.
I like these websites because you can to know what things are happening in your country or in similar country than your about the person and your psychology, and about the social reality the america latina.

2 comentarios:

  1. Dear student
    Some suggestions:

    -"..that have been.."
    -"...has found..."
    -"..all the time"
    -"..information must be"
    -"..information about.."
    -"..you can know.."
    -"..in similar countries to yours.."
    -"..reality in ..."

    LICI

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hello Kari
    I visit this website too
    but scielo is kind of dificult to me :S
    I prefer "catalogobello"

    ok, see you!

    ResponderEliminar