martes, 6 de octubre de 2009

I like the forensic psichology, so I would like to do my practical in some place related with this area of the psichology, can be some psichologycal center give psichological care to victims of crime, but I would like to do the practical in the court too, because a psichologist can work doing expert’s report to help to explain what things happened in the crime, this job is very intersting and can be a big help to judge in the decision .
I find that do the practical in both places would be amazing, it would be a good opportunity. The problema is that I am not sure still what line of psichology to choose, because I like the therapy, the clinanical psichology, but I like the forensic psichology too. And this is a big problema because both lines are very different, and I must decide between the therapy or the judicial job. Unfortunality I can not to work in both lines.
Really I must decide because the next year I will have that choose the practical, I must finish all the subjects and if I pass them, I may apply for a practical job. Then still I have time for decide, because I am starting with the elective subjects, I need to pass them to I can know that line of psichology is my favorite.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario