martes, 22 de septiembre de 2009

The things that I like to do in my free time

The first is to travel, I like to travel too much, I don’t mind where anyplace is good. I like to go to differents place can be the beach, the exotic city, a big city, the desert or know other country is better. I like to travel because is intersting know news places, others traditions and cultures, also to travel relaxes me.
I have traveled with my family, whit friends with my boyfriend and his family. I enjoyed all those trips.
The second thing that I like to do when I have time, is dance. I love dance and every time I can I enrolled in a dance course. Of course that I go to dance with my friends.
The other thing is go to the cinema, but if there isn’t money I stayed in house to watch a movie with my boyfriend, I like to watch the chileans movies and the movies calleds “cinearte”. Finally, go to the theater is good too.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario